Split is the center of the region of Dalmatia and the largest city on the Croatian coast. It was founded on the ruins of the palace that the Roman emperor Diocletian built as his summer resort 1700 years ago. Split had spreaded out of the palace long ago and developed into a modern Mediterranean city. Lately, since the declaration of the Croatian independence, Split is not a transit city for tourists any more but it has become a real tourist center. New hotels, of different ranks, have been opening, and the offer of private apartments, rooms, hostel has been increasing. Split has everything for a holiday of your dreams. The city is a combination of historical monuments worth visiting, all the modern amenities of cities; shopping centers, theaters, cinemas, restaurants, a number of clubs for fun ...and pleasant Mediterranean climate that allows swimming for almost 5 months a year. Miles of beaches are located in the city. Split is known as sport's city which produced many famous names in the world of sport, like Goran Ivanisevic and Toni Kukoc, and it has many modern sports facilities. Also in Split, you have unlimited possibilities of excursions; from Split port, ferries and catamarans will take you to all the neighboring islands. As a big city, Split is filled with events throughout the year. We have to mention Croatia Boat Show, which is one of the largest in the world, taking place in the mid-April, then the day of the patronant of the City, San Doimo on 7th may, and Split Summer Festival - a series of cultural events during the summer days, and the Days of Diocletian with programs and entertainment in ancient Roman-style, an event in the second half of August. The center of Split, and its waterfront is full of people, and its market, fish market, and the narrow streets will give you full experience of the Mediterranean and its spirit. From Split and Stobrec you can easily go for a visit on the island of Brac, place Supetar, Milna and Bol. Nearby you will find the island of Solta and places Necujam and Rogac. Catamarans sail from Split to many islands and if you want to enjoy the sea by yourself, see the great offer of boats in ACI marina Split. Also, see the offer of apartments in Split.
|22.01.||4°C 40°F||Clear 48% 11 ENE|
|Mon||min: 6°C max: 14°C||Clear|
|Tue||min: 3°C max: 12°C||Partly Cloudy|
|Wed||min: 2°C max: 11°C||Partly Cloudy|
|Thu||min: 2°C max: 11°C||Clear|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI : 8:00 - 16:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.